June 3, 2013

2013 SS item--Pearl Bulky Sandal

Hello I'm back again with lovely hauls today! In love with summer sandal and this is my first sandal as well.White bulky sandal got it from EMODA. Yes,EMODA again!

I'm not mean to follow the trend but this is really my favorite brand recently I bet you will love it too if you visit their shop and follow EMODA's news.Can't get enough of their stuff!
Match with 3CE shiny nail. MAD LOVEEEEEE~~~
Style with printed chain dress today.
 

Very comfy and stable platform sandal! Matchie with any clothe any style and any people also.Make your leg look slim than other shoes.I think only EMODA can make this kind of awesome shoes as well.Actually consider to get the similar shoes before this sandal started selling,luckily I got this!

Look like EMODA's girl or not?? *Blush blush*
 
Printed chain dress from H&M // Photo by Hubby.
Feel free to get one? Visit their store in Runway Channel. 
 
More style will be post soon,see ya!

**Before I finish this post please visit my previous post with iPhone case selling. Floral and EMODA case still available! Feel free to email me on daphnefroggy1019@gmail.com


 
 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I've seen this so often and I totally want! I wish I had easy access to EMODA products but it's already expensive and paying shipping to the US makes it so painful. T_T Your toenail polish goes really well against the white. The color pops a lot more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dolly!

      I think you should try their stuff and its really awesome ^^

      Delete