December 24, 2013

[Outfit post] : I can act like vintage

Hello it's Xmas eve today and I'm wondering where you are you guys planning to go??Well,me just having dinner with family and I don't think wanna go KL for celebrate...TT It will be super jam la if I didn't guess wrong..

So #ootd post for my Xmas party! Erm..just wanna wear some casual but it is party but I don't care la!I should weaR red color as well la,coz I forgot it is a Xmas party lol
Sorry I have no more post la lol!! But anyway it is my favorite post for vintage clothes la!Recent favorite look with loafer and high waist jean!!
3D top from Emoda | High waist jeans from Moussy | Loafer from Stylenanda | Balenciaga bracelet | Pearl necklace from Murua |

Anyway merry Xmas to you guys!!!

Counting down for my wedding...3 more days ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆




xoxo

3 comments:

  1. merry christmas to you too! like your top ((:
    omy, it's so close to your wedding already ((:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again on your wedding :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry belated Xmas! hahaha and happy new year! =D

    ReplyDelete