December 25, 2013

#addictionPower

Hello,I know I shouldn't blog during midnight but I really can't get sleep because of something happened just now..I trying to keep myself calm and don't wanna fight and keep peace but seems not work la..TT sob sob..

Well..just forget it and talk about me and my addiction!! We just went to sunway piramid for a date and this is our first meet and totally so meaningful to me!Just feeling so excited finally can meet her up and she will be my bridesmaid!
So,while waiting my food in Paparich and I try to ask her what she wanted to eat and she just very 'ke qi' with me lol.So me is super hungry so I ordered a nasi lemak and curry laksa!!
Luckily it is not very big bowl and I finished all!!!!Erm,I actually skipped my dinner that day because I felt super guilty coz I eat too much before my wedding.
well,she just keep saying...'Hey you are so skinny la,no worry...'Like bluffing me.

And...she gave me a super belated present for my birthday.It was a Macaron cup and I super like it la!!No girls will hate Macaron..(except my mom)lol

See how lovely she is!!! Me is happy and lucky girl!

So after that we went Asian revenue for looking the purikura machine coz we have a purikura date actually la!!But,sunway don't have and we just felt super sad ...but I hope I still have time for that before I back.

Xmas is around and the decorate is so cool too!!Trying to get more photo seems the lighting there is not too good so...just Abit!
Are we look alike??Addiction what!!
So will going to see her and Chanwon soon coz they are my pretty bridesmaid too!

Ready to be a bride and I'm nervous what?!lol
Any advise?
Btw,a giveaway is available on next post so please stay tune and I will update after my wedding! <3



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment