December 21, 2013

A short date with my babe---Thirty8

Hello,short update with my favorite tea time with my friend and it was my lovely friend.Since around 1 year never meet each other but she is still that pretty! Just so jealous about that....
Well,just keep contact when we are in different country and we just plan for high tea and she is the pro one la if im not getting wrong...lol She just staying in KL so she know where is the best place!!

So the face of the day!!
Well,got my driver to brought me there it is very nice la!!KL is just too humid and hot....(make up melt so easily)

The view from our place.Just a bit cloudy ya...rain so heavily recent...really feel bad..!Hope my wedding won't spoilt because of rain..
Mag mag ordered a chocolate cake and a tea set! So it was very amazing la! lol So finally in thirty8!!Thank you Maggie !!!

Just having so much fun with her and she always surprising me with a lot of topic and she is very cute right??Really enjoy so much girl's talk with her!
Thanks again and again!!

So spam with you some 自拍神器photo and it is super nice la!!!I want too.....
Will hug you soon again my lovely mag!!
Will update soon about #Santablogger2013 with my lovely girls!




see ya!!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment