August 5, 2013

Have I told you??

Today just wanna talk about something that I haven't talk/write on my blog.Do you know who is my favorite singer?My friends always ask me about this question and almost the answer is.....''Too many''.!I should not answer like this so recently finally I got addicted on somebody! Of course I love music and I love singing also...
Ok,get ready to know who are them?

 
A group from Korea---BIGBANG and I love them since 5 years ago, introduced by one of my Korean friend! So crazy everybody love G-dragon or T.O.P,sorry my favorite is SOL a.k.a TaeYang.Well,just so curious but feelings told me that he is my favorite la *fan girl*.FAN girl mode ON already!!!! Since how many year I didn't being a fan girl like this.......wtf
Just loving his song so much and the way he dance or everything about him!!!!! *Super fan girl*

Just so perfect......wtf! How do you think??
Okay I should stop looking this picture again..why I'm so crazy lately....o.O

Watch for more.....just one of my favorite song! *Faint*



So finished Korean part and maybe should talk about my favorite singer in Japan (if not somebody going to ask me again why Korean not Japanese?) Although I staying in Japan for a long time but I didn't crazy about which singer or which STAR but I think you guys should listen EXILE's song.The group with many dancer and super handsome vocalist! For somebody who don't know them,in case you don't know......
 
The vocalist ATSUSHI & TAKAHIRO.They are the only vocalist in EXILE and the others are all dancer.Just go listen their song you will definitely love it!Not because of the handsome face but their song is definitely worth!







The 3 songs I posted are my favorite song or maybe you guys can search more on YouTube! They are super awesome and 实力派.
Both vocalist also having their single album alone like TAKAHIRO recent new song named 一千一秒 you can watch below and don't tell me it is not good okay? lol




Please watch!!! I swear this is the best song ever..and continue *FAN GIRL* ing.....-.-

I never talk too much about my favorite singer but I would rather listen to best song than good look person because I think the person who can sing good song and he/she will look extra pretty/handsome.(It is not 'gap' leng zai but listen to good song) Am I right?? If you think I right please raise your hand up la....I admit 50/50 la..

I think you guys can feel what the difference between Korean & Japanses singer and I'm just addicted on some guys with 磁性的声音.To me,Korean singer always the best for singing those romantic love song and I think Korean can sing more better than anyone.Until I found EXILE are having the same voice that I love thats why I love their song soooooooo Muchhhhhhh!

Okay today was the male singer that i like the most and maybe will blog again for female singer that I love the most in Japan so don't forget to follow me for more about my FAVORITE.

Monday,don't be so blueeeee....





xoxo



2 comments:

  1. I'm more of a T.O.P. girl myself but I still am amazed at how good Taeyang looks!

    ReplyDelete