August 1, 2013

July's OOTD

Hello August!
 
Time flies~~~damn fast and that means 4 month left to my wedding and a lot to do in August and will having my pre-wedding shooting in Japan soon *Finger crossed*!!! lol Just feeling so excited on August!Stay with my blog and you will know whats going on ya!

#1 Casual whole white outfit and pair with my shiny ballet flat.Too obsserved on white color outfit recently.Shoes are from outlet mall and I got it with extremely cheapest price ever.

#2 Friday's free outfit day and wearing EMODA Tee with high waist pant.The spike's sneaker ON!

#3 Peplpum jeans from EMODA and luckily it looks fine on me.Whole outfit from EMODA.

#4 Over posted this lace shorts and I'm glad LUMI said she will like however I posted 97627382 times lol...Style myself with very soft pastel color.

#5 Getting lazier day by day and just caught up something I have in the wardrobe...-.- Murua oversize Tee with white shorts again! Hello Pony tail you should be chopped soon...

#6 My favorite-----Black&White coordinate as usual.Long time no see my studs flat. Good hair day!

#7 Very 'Meh' face when hubby took me a OOTD photo that day! This is the only nice shoot inside 15 shoot and I just being tired when he took some arkward face inside...>.<

#8 Heading to Nasu for BBQ and you can read back previous post and really had so much fun!!This is my BBQ's outfit!

#9 The next day after staying in Nasu and we are in the town for food hunting and some souvenir shopping area! Found a very nice spot to shoot OOTD but I think you've already know what I'm actually wore that day!But I still mad love this place !!!! Wanna go backkkkkkk!

#10 All black OOTD and carrying a lot of shopping bags...no..it is only some souvenir for friends and not my shopping hauls okay??Had so much fun in July and look forward my lovely month August!


More event coming up on August and going to meet my crazy friends again next week and going to research pre-wedding shoot area ....etc! Lovely August don't dissapointed me!!

Happy pre-T.G.I.F!!


 
 
 
xoxo
 
 

1 comment: