August 16, 2013

Hanabi festival in Tokyo Bay

So excited to blog about this.Why??Just because you can wear pretty Yukata to the festival and have a date with your bf/friends.This is my first time to be here(Tokyo bay) and just feeling it will be so crowded and  1 million ppl will be there to enjoy the fireworks! Oh ya,I should tell you the weather is extremely HOT and humid when you walk outside for 5 min and you will sweating like hell....-.-

 
Of course we drive there again.Just 2 hours so I'm just passenger so why not?
Of course not forget to selca all the way.We have 2 hours !lol
Going to friends house for dressing Yukata and just impossible wearing the yukata and sit probably in the car.Erm,I should say.....the ribbon backside is very hard to make you sit probably so...we just go dressing at my frens place.

Dressed up with my new yukata for this year! Lavender obi and the rainbow bridge view. xoxo So here you are the #ootd of the day. So hot by walk with this whole set of yukata...swt... so after met up our frens who took place for us and here is the place.

See how many hours ago they came here for take a best place for fireworks...Japanses is crazying about that...and we are much lucky and we have a VVIP place for our firework! Thanks to our friend Elvis who took the place!!

We reached there at 4pm and still needed to wait 3 hours for that...of course I nearly crazy under 38c....My make up all gone...except the eyeliner. lol
DannyBoy said..Japan S.H.E worrr...sorry SHE's fan don't scold us please...
Just 3 of us in yukata in our group. JackLeang,Febby,Me.
The rainbow bridge just behind us!!!!! woahhhhh!
This is what I'm doing during 3 hours for waiting the fireworks.....haha..
Luckily the weather is getting better after that..! Mode ON!


 
 
 
Enjoy yourself! xoxo

 


SOrry I just have my Nex F3 and video is taken by iPhone.Fireworks for a hour and we went back 15 min earlier because we afraid it is too much ppl who going to take the train but at last we failed. (Everyone thinking the same things with us too)

Super tired by walk around but at least is better than stand there and wait for 1 hour...so tired but super excited day ever! As you enjoyed the fireworks with 1 million ppl there...o.O




Of course after this time,I swear no next time for this kind of event...because my leg broke and my yukata all wet (sweat too much)
Thanks DannyBoy who brought me there! So here is my exhausted face...-.- while waiting my gyuudon!
Such a long post today! Okay see you next blog post bye bye!




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment