July 6, 2013

Nylon Japan (August Issue) feat ASIAN GIRLS

Good morning to my lovely readers..!Actually today will blog a collab post with my #addiction but the photo is processing so need to wait ya so this post may make you guys excited coz you guys can see our pretty Malaysia blogger featuring in NYLON JAPAN !!! Yes,since some of you saying ''Malaysia dun have worrrr'' okay thats why I post this today!
 
The favorite corner!
 
The trend now with printed tee! Have you got yet?Looks very casual but definitely most hottest item now!
 
Next come with the awesome blogger/fashionista from Malaysia (You guys already know who are they,don't scream don't scream)
So proud of them and this is blogger's powerrrrrr!!Say Hi to our fashionista!!!
 
Feat ChuckeiJane

 
Feat Ashely(Ashohtonic)

 
Feat Cherrie.L (Duogigs)

 
Right: Feat EvangelineYan(Duogigs)
Left: Feat VickyBobo

 
Feat Pearly Wong (RoomTour issue)
Know her since the Unique fashion show  that Jane&Ashley joined last few months and I still remember the comment that saying the look is so ''Creepy''!! lol
 
 
Fashionista from all Asia.They all dressed so well and do tag them along if you know them.Street chic is always HOT~~~Phew!

 
 
 
 And come with the other model and fashionista from Taiwan & Hong Kong.
HOT instagrammer (Sukixx,Kerina,Ceci) I love them too!
 
 Just wondering how can I be like them? Daydream again.But as hubby said : God will not let you dissapointed if you are really keep hard work on it! I trust and hope to gain more readers on my blog but I already have few lovely and aweosme readers! I'm happy enough although I'm not famous like them.Keep work hard on my blog and fashion tips sharing!
 
Do let me know how you love it ya! Following my blog on imotiv or instagram ya!
 
Keep rock!
 
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment