July 8, 2013

June's OOTD

Hello! Is time for posting my OOTD last month! In case you wanted to view one more time or for someone who lazy to scrolling my instagram's pics.

Casual look as always. First buying at JESSICABUURMAN online shop which is located in Aussie.In love with Celine printed tee and denim mixed. Visit JESSICABUURMAN and enjoy 10% discount on your first purchases.

Started getting hotter day by day.The day which is 28c on daytime so decided to wear like SUMMER lol. New iPhone case from EMODA and the bag pack also. (My very first white color bag)

Outfit testing in home and wondering did my diet plan worked? Keep doing massage my feet during 3 months and seems it work!!Wear back the aztec printed pants and look slimmer than before. yea! Thank god..and so happy some of my follower said ''So SLIMMMMM''.Thank you!of coz with my favorite sandals.!

Almost having the same lime color pants with my #addcition !! Top from #foruchizu and the day suit with it !My favorite studs top ever and everytime I went out with this top and the shop staff keep asking me where you get this??OMG,you are too awesome #foruchizu!!

Super HOT day and went out with tank top which is a free gift from ViVi magazine. Emoda HOT selling item----tropical shorts.Ain't I look too summer??

OOTD for the DisneySea with Le blogger. Crop top from H&M and luckily brought alot my cardigan along! Thanks for this photo which is taken by DaphneCharice! Read my post here.

Monotone outfit as usual. New shoes bought from SPINNS harajuku and finally found my size but this is not my favorite color.(Actually I'm looking for white or lavender color :(  )
EMODA's big eco bag which is a noveltly for limited outlet mall. #emodaoverload sorry!

No make up day + day out with hubby. So I masking myself.lol Wearing MURUA's lace shorts and luckily it looks good on me!

#justsomedifferentwaytosnap  The ootd of the day.Hubby shirts and studs sneaker.Did I look like having watches shooting look??

End my pretty month with many pretty things and and really thank god for everything! Planning on July and look forward for the summer!(I hate summer lol) So will having more event on July stay tune for my post! Thanks for those who follow my blog and hope you guys enjoy to read my blog!


Keep following ~~


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment