July 1, 2013

Is about HAUL!

Okay,hope my mom won't see this post coz she is going to boom me later..lol
Well,I still wanna post my haul recently and I think this is really worth coz Japan is having summer sales right naooooooooooo!!
 
Previous post was the DisneySea part 1 and hope you guys like it and WE definitely EXCITEDDD maxx okay?!SO show you my hauls!

#1 Just some souvenir for friends and colleague! Ok,Duffy is so cute and can't stopped myself to buy it,so Duffy honey cake is for hubby and the others.s.........lol So lost control in DisneySea everytimes!

Details of the Duffy Honey cake! Just so cute.Can't even throw this box away and now became my accesories box right now.! Hehe
The cookies for my colleague! Glad they love it so much! I should buy one more coz it is soooo cute!

#2 Remember this??I posted on instagram and ask which color is nicer of course all of you said..''PINK'' !!I love PINK also somemore this is in pastel color wtf! But I just chose my favorite lavender color and ....

I bought the tissue pack and the little coin porch! Awww~~just so CUTE can't get enufffffff!!!
And this is the only thing I got myself in DisneySea!

The other morning I went outlet mall which is held in Harajuku Bella Salle.Just received the inviation and everybody can go and bring along your friend of course! So many people and just felt so hard to see whole branded's stuff and the girls is blocked my way inside.Felt so angry for that coz they just stand there for nothing and don't let you cross over inside to see the stuff you wanted! Fuxk you gyaru!!!! Just feel so angry inside but I still get my favorite bottom in Emoda&Murua's booth! I'm glad to the pelpum jegging is still available!
#3 From right black pelpum jegging and lace shorts are get from the Limited Outlet mall.The others is from H&M!
Okay I know I shopped alot but really cheap okay?

#4 Guess what I got from omotesando?My favorite candy and I kinda miss Msia one! This is not bad too coz in Melody version! Don't envy ok only in Japan!You want?Come over here and I bring you there.* Spotted Melody chan*

Unlucky I can't join them on the next day coz have something to do,hope can join Jane them one more day la actually...feel guity never bring Daphne to get her camera too..sorry!!

But glad they enjoyed and keep shopping in Harajuku and shibuya! For those who wanted visit Japan can come over right now coz no VISA needed start today! Yay to Mr.Abe!


Short video here with the pretty blogger in Disney store.SOrry Natalie I dunno where are you.lol


Will update next with toy story mania in DisneySea.

Any request for my post or collaboration? Email me on daphnefroggy.com@gmail.com or just drop me a message below.






xoxo



1 comment:

  1. OMG I mad love the Melody candy!!!
    So wanna fly over to japan now, please bring me for the trip okay! Haha. :D

    ReplyDelete