June 28, 2013

Royal blue

T.G.I.F!!!!
 
Hello,just realized I forgot to post my favorite dress on my blog!Hope you guys won't get bored of my blog sometimes I just blogged very short post btw Japanese are like that! (Although I'm not Japanese)
Before I forgot this dress, whole outfit are from Emoda.The reason I get this dress.....no more black and grey color so I chose royal blue again.Since when I'm in love with this color and almost became my favorite color lately!

Another #ootd with this dress.

Summer is around so this dress may not suit for this season anymore >.< But,will take it out few more months and hope royal blue is still available for the next collection.

Good news here also with-------

RUNWAY CHANNEL is having big bang sales(Summer sales) now...and all items is mark down 50% and above.
To buy your favorite things,click the link below to entry!
http://runway-webstore.com/sale/?aid3=rc_130621_sale


Enjoy Shopping!! Especially summer sales!






xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment