June 8, 2013

Strip's lover

 

Yes!I'm a super strip lover as well.This year trend is strip pants or anything in strip!With every lovely color.So do I chose black and white as well but maybe some different pastel color is good to me.Summer isn't my favorite season but I think is the most easiest season to match the coordinate.(Sorry I'm winter's fan)
Always can't view my make up when shooting or maybe I should put SUPER thick make up on my face.wtf,my face going to fragile!!!!!o.O
Bless tank top by Snidel // Shoes bought from somewhere // Strip shorts by Dip drops // Bag pack by EMODA //
 
Think you guys can easily get this tank top by buying the newest Vivi magazine! lol

Finally hit 2k follower on instagram,thanks to all follower and I love you guys.Thanks to the follower who read my blog and love my pictures.I appreciate so much!
 
Have a lovely weekend ahead! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment