June 5, 2013

单眼皮的女生看过来-------Eyelid Trainer [AVAILABLE]

Finally I posted this!
Because have already surprised my #addiction so is time to give you girls some GREAT NEWS here.  
 
Today just wanna introduce some new stuff in Japan.Maybe some of you will very happy about it,so single eyelid's girls you can have double eyelid and just using 5 mins everyday!
 
 
I bet you girls have already know this stuff since facebook and other website have promoted this spec so well.Today I'm gonna show you how cute and usefull of this stuff.I bought this because of....
【One day My addiction asked me wheater I can get this stuff or not...and I keep searching and finally found it so..one of the reason is because of her la】 Envy leh? I just want she have pretty eyelid to attend my wedding this year end la.

So now start to intro this eyelid trainer and it is very soft and comfortable.By adjust the whitre plastic stick to create a pretty line for your eyelid!
Pink color instead!By wearing this,you can do anything when wearing this.Just 5 minutes a day you can have pretty eyelid without any eyelid tape or worrying about your eyelid sticker will fallen out sometimes. No more worries you eyelid will become natural!
Made a video to show you how soft the spec are..and maybe you can consider to get one??



I'm trying to wear but I already have deep double eyelid! haha..or you want my pretty double eyelid?
You should try this!

 
Just comfirm what line you wanna create and please put the spec on the same line everyday.(It will help you create a pretty double eyelid!(Don't try to put different line and I can't guarantee every bad things happen to your eyelid)lol
 

Worry about the quality?No!!Spare stick come with trainer and maybe for some careless girls,you should be no worry for that.At least you can have pretty eyelid before the trainer broke.lol Seems so Kua zhang! No,Japan's stuff always have the best quality as all you guys know!





GOOD NEWS HERE is

For who wanna grab this and ME selling this HOT item(Ready stock 10 pair now) and if interested and can contact me by email me at daphnefroggy1019@gmail.com for the price enquire or if you have any question can leave me a msg and I will reply you as soon as possible.
For this stuff is original from Japan.

 
单眼皮的女孩你还等什么?
Email me and for further information!

 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment