April 24, 2013

FOOOOOOODIE...is all about FOOD!

Today I want to blog about FOOD!
 
Yea,everybody loves food,craving too much about food,sweets and drinks.Well,Japan also a food heaven if you wanna experience once and you should come!
So the picture I post today is all taken by iPhone and recently foodie. (hope I didn't make you hungry)

First of all....
# Asian favorite!-----RICE.We can't live without rice and this is the ecology pack rice and so convenient you just put inside microwave for 2 minutes.You can serve now!
I bet you never see this before...lol (For those always rush and busy ppl,this will be great)

# Frens home party in Tokyo and enjoyed a lot of Malaysia food like curry,bak ku teh,sambal udang and....etc as you see the picture,it was food for 15 person.How awesome my fren!

# Homemade prawn mee by using the paste sent from Malaysia and it looks good also. Maybe it look a bit different with the prawn mee we eat in Malaysia! Aiyo,I'm not pro one please don't laugh me....

# SUPER RANDOM own menu,Suntubu chike (Kimchi soup with lotsa tofu).Yes,this is my secret recipe and my hubby love this a lot (Have I told you before he don't even eat korean food but I changed his mind?) lol

# Miss aomori apple pie so much and my friends brought me this when she went back for holiday.SUch a sweet PIE!

#Butter cookies as Omiyage from customer. Original from Akita.(Very cute packaging)
 

#Japanese favorite family restaurant named Ootoya!(大戸屋)their lunch just amazing and lotsa choice and don't worry all are healthy menu.!Tofu & vege soup with clam rice.
 
#Japan's Mcdonald.Recents menu with Teritama(Pork burger with super sweet teriyaki sauce and egg).Very oishi and it is just temporary menu.( Me eat twice in a week,how to diet ah?) -.-
 
# Hubby's company senior home party and he almost cook Italian cuisine and so french also.Super Oishi beef stew and clam chowder.Always look forward his house party since he just invite us once for a year.

# Bet you saw this before,me and hubby's high tea day with Ichigo tart and we had lot of talk for our wedding.Like we are the wedding planner.lol

# This is last 2 days ago,we went for Italian buffet.Yes,you guys must thinking Japan's food is expensive?Actually no!!They always having 70 or 120 minutes buffet style and eat how much you can eat..just only 2000JPY(RM60 now!) How worth!

# Since long time ago I didn't prepare myself a bento box.Yea,we have cafeteria in our hotel and that is cheaper than my bento box,so which one you choose??

# Did I tell you I addicted in Macarons lately?Have so much macarons everyday and I felt that I going to melt with macarons soon....HAKUNA MACARONs! *Copied Cheesie one* So planning go Laduree next week so stay tune!

# Spring symbol----Sakura and this is called sakura mochi.Erm,this is my hubby's favorite and I just feel 'ma ma dei'. (Just so pink)

# After so many delicous food so lets 'TEA'!! Started drinking green tea everyday seems works for diet.But after drinking so many green tea,me gastric again...o.O Troublesm.

Last with just now..


Drinking my favorite 'ChuHi' with double grapefruits flavor. !! お酒は最高!
Finally tomorrow is Salary day! Bye bye!


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment