April 22, 2013

Daiso Love

DAISO is an amazing shop ever. I'm a super Daiso lover!!(Cheap & nice so why don't you love?)So went daiso yesterday and found some cute stuff and going to share you now! (Im a good housewife ya)

Daiso selling 100yen(tax in 105yen)stuff and I love their house product like kitchen stuff or some present wrapping stuff.Cute decorations box also available in 105yen,so will you spent more money on the similar stuff?I won't..
 
Yesterday went Daiso with hubby and bought some stuff there.Some useful stuff ever.

So first I wanna show you this!

#Plastic bag's cap.(Directly translate with JPN)
So here you the instruction to use this.This is super easy and convenient because I have thinking to place for the doggie food.
Maybe all of you will do the same thing like using rubber ban to keeping your stored food and sometimes it is not safe coz Malaysia got a lot of ants.....o.O but in Japan,we don't have any problem like this..*FInger crossed*

Last time I using the laundry folder clip to...
Maybe this is not a good idea.....
 
There comes with 3 part of this stuff and just follow the instruction .
Let's try the new stuff and see how it works.

 Maybe I no need explain more or you just look at the picture here.
 Just 3 minutes needed and I just spent 1 minutes to finished this.
Tada!!Looks like a bottle right?But this is really awesome! Maybe you can find this in Malaysia Daiso??

# Ichigo plastic bag clip
Cute ichigo clip for keeping your food or I think it can be using most widely as well.I bought M size clip and I usually use this for maybe laundry powder and some chips which I can't finish in one times...(I love potato Chips!)But I will show you sausage today!
 
lol
 

#Plate's catcher

Seriously this is very useful don't you think?I bet you did the same thing with me---using the SUPER dirty kitchen towel to take the HOT plate.!!! SO after you have this catcher and you can just forget your kitchen towel..*Finger crossed*

Very simple little thing and brought much happinese to you.You just need to hold like this..

aaannndddd after using you just need to stick on your refri.!See how amazing!
*PERFECT*
 
Extra stuff intro---
 
#Lens case with cute rose and pastel color!!!

I love rose very much and this is only 105yen!Can't believe just so cheap and sooooo CUTE!omg,I'm going to shop in Daiso again!

Are you in love with Daiso too?? Shop yours too ...

 
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment