February 6, 2014

#daphnefroggygoestoMalaysia

Just a summary when went back my favorite hometown--Malaysia.I love food,thats why make me homesick like hell because I can't leave spicy food all the time.Of course it is a beautiful country I swear.Just some photos here at least you dunno what I've done while staying at KL.
 
 
 
 
 
Tourist---we just pretend we are. Not only us,all the ppl behind are taking picture.
Xmas around..this been a long time never celebrate at hometown,well...nothing to do just having dinner at Shangri-la Hotel.Very awesome place to chill.
Received my wedding gift from Dannyboy.Chilling before the dinner start and we just finished 2 bottle of wine (so crazy!).


Our angel in Cheng's family! Love you Hannah and miss you so much.
 The Japanese's favourite place, for some shopping and pictures time.

Dim sum with Cheng's family and I just can stop having dim sum.If possible I wish I can have it everyday in Japan. (Please slap me)
 
 
 Thank you everyone and I just love them so muchhhh!! <3 God bless them. Just so hard to be together and see you guys in UK soon! very soon~





 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment