January 1, 2014

SantaBlogger 2013 at Bubba gump shrimp Sunway

First of all..I wanted to thanks Melissa who invited me to join such a awesome party as well,and my super cool girl who pick me along--Lumi.Really thankful to all pretty girls there and I had so much fun and really so pretty you guys..!!



Started to spam you all the pictures nao!!!
So nice the place and this is my first be here and really lovely room for girl'a party and you can see the wall with floral printed and this is girl'a dream room I think!Although I'm not girlish but I also love floral printed as well!!!weeeee----

Some stuff for girls!!Wooooooo!!
This is perfect !! Floral printed + macaroons= Girls!!!How can you tahan with those cute stuff huh??
Lovely macarons from Twenty First Qi Pastries ! Yummy and not so sweet (totally suit me so well) and I love the Ichigo flavor.

Girls photo time before the party starts!
Lumi,me,Jessica and Melissa!So glad to meet them in person!!!

All are my first met---Even Chanwon also!Super sweet girl Chenelle!

Guess what??Wowphotobooth is around...and of course we never leave it alone and every girls just crazying on it!!!

Follow them on FB or Instagram!!
They provided really nice photo and I think can compare with purikura as well la!!So far,this is more natural than Japanese purikura.The awesome thing is---they also bring along the headgear for us!!! 'touching'
Visit their official website on www.wowphotobooth.com.my


So here comes the girls favorite food!!Of course photo time!!
Present exchange corner also!!
Let's guess which is mine one??And which one I got it finally??Well...it is pretty awesome I got kittieyiyi pressie from Victoria Secret'!!!!
After that we just got our gift box and everybody are so exciting for it!!
Okay..pick cosmetics'a serious face!! Seriously everyone looks so serious!lol I just can say..the box cannot fit all the stuff!!Means it is very awesome la!

Mine one!FULL!
Special thanks to Vanity trove for the gift box. I just love their item so much because they let you customize your own beauty box as well. Don't forget to sign up your account on http://www.vanitytrove.com/shop/vanitytrove-box and you can have your own !

One of the benefit you sign up...you can enjoy a discount by enter the code here-- SantaB15
My favourite item in the box and really think this is too helpful for me!
LOREAL hair care item and lashes essence,which is so helpful for me and I rate it to 4 star..lol

Whatchu waiting for??Faster sign up an account and enjoy the stuff from Vanitytrove.com!

Happy new year everyone and have a nice day ahead!



xoxo

1 comment: