June 13, 2013

May's OOTD

Alomost forgot to update my May's OOTD (now already middle of June) I loving to post OOTD everyday on Instagram and most of you said my outfit is simple and good. Ok thank you follower!

Here you are my May's wardrobe.
# Day 1 of May and the random working outfit.Long time no see my converse.Actually I'm converse lover but recently I just keep forgotting them inside my shoes rack.

# The day was all Malaysian sadness day ever! Black day and ridiculous sad day ever! We had a rude gorvorment and we all make our pictures in BLACK.Me too......

# photo shooting at home again and my camera man---Hubby. My very first leather skirt from jouetie.Style with Murua girl style and I always love black! Black never dissapointed ME.

# Femine OOTD in my list.Pelpum top from H&M and it became a little bigger than last time.Arghhhhh...I should buy one size smaller. Haisss...Makes me look like auntie.

# This is #addiction favorite piece.I should get her one piece but already sold out -.- I love galaxy pieces also and the studded sneaker.Everytime I wear this sneaker and everyone just stare at me.Ok,whats wrong???!!!

#Recently favorite shorts from Dipdrops. Prefer high waist pant because make my leg look longer as usual.Very nice la coz my leg is FAT and SHORT!

# End of the month and having my lashes touch up,having party with my buddies.A very busy day outfit and got the #vivi snidel tee and I'm lovin it!

SO June comes with many good news then,have I told you I won an EMODA clear clucth by joining the twitter campaigne?Have I told you that I'm going to join few special guest next week?I bet you know who are the special guest...Stay tune for my post or follow my instagram @daphnefroggy for the newest info!


Stalk me and the special guest okay?


xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I love how you pair those basis, they instantly become very fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankiu for that!!

      I'm glad to hear that you love it

      Delete
  2. awww #addiction remembers that i love this piece, no need to get for me la...waste money, u ALWAYS WEAR FOR ME SEE then enough already <3 <3 muaks muaks thanks for always remembering me :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are my addiction okay?!

      That's why I always remembering you !

      Delete
  3. who is the special guest btw???
    can have a bit of 獨家爆料?

    ReplyDelete