June 22, 2013

Hello to the bloggers


Hello guys so here is the short update for my blog.So the special guest I said on last post is the pretty Malaysia blogger.

I think you know all of them and im just so happy can met them in Japan and they are really enjoy in Japan.So this is thr first time I met Jane,Ashley and Daphne in real time.So hornered can met them here and went DisneySea of course had so much fun!!!


Jane is really pretty in real life and I thought she is so tall and when I met her and we just almost have the same height la! Lol 

Daphne is so cool at the first sign but after few talks and she is very funny and talkative person. I love the way she talk and she is definitely look like a little sis!

Ashley is totally harajuku gal!!Her dipdye hair and dressing way makes her look more attractive !!Just wondering the Japanese keep staring on her colorful hair and outfit!! She is very cute!!And super posing when taking photo!

Last come with Natalie which is like a American and the way she talking and quite mature thinking!!She always is the best sister to them and taking care of Three of them! Hello big sista!

Will update soon about DisneySea on thr second day soon and I'm glad they all do happy!!



Yay!Let's rock bloggerssssss..!






Stay tune for More!! :)

2 comments: