April 30, 2013

【Advertorial】 Wake up with pretty eyes

Going to share with you the lashes extension today.Went for salon last few days and have my first try for the lashes extension.Of course very excited about that and heard from my friends that after done with the extension,eyes will look so pretty without any eyeliner. o.O I can't live without eyeliner coz my double eyelid make my eyes like sleepy dog if without any eyemake.

I went for eye lashes perm once and I felt that eyelashes perm is not good enough.My own eyelashes is too short and after perm also have the same outcome.
This time I'm going to make the extension since the salon sponsored me 50% off of the amount! hooray! Thank you Salon ToWish.

 
First show you the eye lashes first. (Just for sample,will have a little bit difference on the outcome)
Japan's salon usually have a very simple chat for you to choose what kind of eyelashes you wanted and I recommend for the first try person,you can try 40ps first and try to used it and after one month you can make the 60ps!

For me,I hope I can make up without eyeliner and I chose the 60ps per eyes and total 120ps. My style is americandoll style with natural style mixed.I would like to try under eyelash too but my friend told me it is going to drop easily so maybe just forget it....-.-


After that you need to choose the curl and size you want.
For me,I chose the middle(natural curl) and 0.15mm! Just look forward the outcome.

When during processing.....actually me sleep like a pig.zzZZZ Being snapped by my friend. lol
I think took almost 1& half hour to finished and after end this extension my eyes are red maybe cause by the black glue so I recommend if you guys doing this please don't open your eyes before the glue get dry.....just rest a days and finally recovered!

Here is the outcome...
Front look.

SIde look.
 How do you feel??Isn't this look so awesome?? Def in love with this!
 
Zero make up. Spot my lashes ♡

I can going out like this! That's so amazing!

WHY EXTENSION IS BETTER THAN FALSE LASHES?
♡ No need to put thick make up and you can have pretty eyes even you sleep and wake up.
♡ Saving time for make up even you wake up late and rush to work.
♡ Always having pretty lashes and if you had saw my side look! lol
♡ Just like your own lashes. I don't like to put false lashes sometimes coz it make my eye so heavy if
   put whole day!Fed up sometimes if the glue is gone and the lashes drop half way.

BAD WAY FOR HAVING LASH EXTENSION.
> You need to maintain every month.(That mean you have one more expenses n each month)
> Can't rub your eyes even you feel uncomfortable.
> Lashes will drop easily after 2~3 weeks and you have to go salon again.
> No cleasing oil availble and you need to change to bubble style cleasing foam.(For me is nothing
   coz I always using the cleasing foam.)
> Your own eye lashes will drop together.

Okay,I worte so many here but at last is depends how you think about lash extension. Maybe you will def fall in the love in this? #girlsbeinggirls

Maybe you can just forgot the bad way and have a try for this. Gilrs always love to be more prettier day by day mah.


Lastly with some news in Japan.
Runway Channel is having GW(golden wee) sales on web. For those who wanted shopping just click in Runway Channel to take a look! Famous brand Emoda,Murua,Jouetie and etc...having big big sales right now!

Faster grab yours too!

Me got my Murua shade too (I bought in original price,sob sob)





xoxo

2 comments:

  1. how much the total fee if u r not being sponsored? and how to maintain the lashes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends on how much you do with~

      Erm~from 4500~12000JPY
      I think Msia have too,you should try!

      Don't rub your eyes and becareful when you off your make up!
      Lasting for 1.5 month!

      Delete