March 4, 2015

February Pick!

Hi guys its since 2 weeks never update here and finally is march! Guess what? Its already been a year which I realised myself was pregnant...and I remember I still went for bowling game..crazy man!
Well,today just wanna blog about feb haul.

Today decided to blog some snacks I picked on Feb! Its so nice and not too pricy!

Before I introduce any food and I get some sandrio item which is my favourite little twin star and My sweet piano plusher...seee!! Cute die and I can look at them for 24hours.
First time purchase this kind of 'rubbish' that Dannyboy mentioned! lol







Its time to introduce snacks right now.
So first is my favourite butter raisin sand cookies from hokkaido rokkatei.
Inside is raisin and its really tasty for this.Can't stop myself for eating this! But it including a bit alcohol so I just have one only for a day...how to describe this??The cookies is soft type and not too sweet but BEST HAVING DATE is around 7 days!

Rate ★★★★☆
Recommend ★★★★★

I just rate this for 4 star because kids cannot have this and its such a waste!



Next is the sugar butter sand cookies series.
Just come with petite stick if compare with sugar butter sand tree cookies.
 So berries and white chocolate topping with dry berries or hazelnut! Just don't know how is it but the size definitely suit for kids and also adult.


Testing time.


Japan's packaging never lies on you.Why say so?? They has the exactly same thing come out from the packaging and the biscuit is same,coating is thick and they really has dry berries on it!
If other country's snacks this #BravoJapan
For the berries---Sweet & sour 
For the white chocolate---milky

Rate ★★★★☆
Recommend  ★★★☆

For the one cannot bear with the milky things you should give up on this.







Lastly with something really 'Japanese' snack.

Asabu karintou.
Karintou which is a snacks original from Japan. Its a sweet and deep fried snacks.Most of the karinto is made by brown sugar and nowadays they have different flavor of this.

For this asabu shop and they have over 50 types of karinto. As I know karinto is crunchy one but they even have the soft type karinto.Next time should buy and have a try.I'm not karinto fans so I don't know how they can be so crazy on this. haha

Rate ★★★☆
Recommend ★★☆

Not recoemmend to tourist because there have a lot cheap karinto you can find it at the supermarket.This is a bit expensive but as a souvenir,their packaging is great!




So which one you think is good??





see you on next post!



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment